On Friday 30th October 2020, PPMA held its first virtual Annual General Meeting where we shared a range of operational and financial challenges and proposed solutions to address the ever changing world of work and how we need to flex to the changing requirements of our members, commercial sponsors and partners.
Earlier this year we informed you of the decision not to hold our annual conference that we had planned for March / April of this year and how we deferred it until April 2021. We are now going into another national lockdown and it now seems clear that there will not be an easy solution to the COVID-19 pandemic and it is likely to continue for many months into 2021 before we, hopefully, see a way to get control of it. Given this continued uncertainty and the likely timescales involved we have had to make the difficult decision to no longer plan for a physical conference in 2021. We will however hold another virtual conference and we demonstrated just how successful and impactful this experience can be when we held our first virtual 2 day conference in September of this year, which received overwhelmingly positive feedback from our members and sponsors.
Given this it has been decided that:
Any delegate who has paid for a ticket for the 2020 conference will receive free access to the virtual conference in 2021 (this is in addition to free access that was provided to the recent 2020 virtual conference in September).
Any organisation who has a single, or limited membership subscription will be automatically upgraded this year to the next level of organisational membership – meaning greater access for its HR staff to PPMAs free events.
- If you purchased a full 3 days delegate pass (inc 2 nights accommodation & awards dinner) you will receive a 20% credit for the amount you paid.
- If you purchased a full 2 days delegate pass (inc 1 nights accommodation & awards dinner) you will receive a 20% credit for the amount you paid.
- If you purchased a dinner only ticket you will receive a full credit for the amount you paid.
- If you purchased accommodation only you will receive a full credit for the amount you paid.
What can you use your credit against?
- Peer into the Future talent programme 2021
- Apprentice of the Year talent programme 2021
- HR Rising Star 2021 talent programme
- One to Watch 2021 talent programme
- Corporate Open Membership for your organisation
- Entries for PPMA Excellence in People Management Awards 2021
In addition to the above, you can also access the back recordings of all of our summer series of webinars and we will continue to provide a full programme of on line events for the remainder of 2020 and into 2021.
We hope you recognise the great programme of meaningful learning, showcasing, sharing and continued networking opportunities that we have been providing and look forward to your continued support over the coming months and years.
We will share with you our plans for the next year separately in due course.
In the meantime we wish you, your family and friends all well.