PPMA Membership is open to all:
- HR/OD professionals in the public sector
- HR/OD professionals in organisations supporting the delivery of HR/OD in public sector organisations
- Other professionals who have “people management” as part of their role
Benefits of PPMA membership:
- Immediate access to an influential and supportive community of fellow people management and development professionals drawn from across the public sector.
- Develop your knowledge, skills and expertise through information, events, research and a range of opportunities to contribute to regional and national working groups and activities.
- Signal that you are committed to your own professional development and to further enhancing the importance placed upon quality people management and development approaches within public services.
- Entitles you to participate in the events arranged regionally. The regions are the backbone of PPMA, organising events and discussion forums where you can exchange views and best practice with colleagues from your area and other regions. In short, it ensures that you are not alone in dealing with the challenges facing HR/OD professionals.
- Gives you access to a network of groups looking at topics of interest. You are encouraged to join these groups to shape their future directionand give your views. You will find details of the groups and their respective lead officers on the PPMA website.
PPMA Membership Types
||Individual Member rate – non transferable
||2-3 named members – membership not transferable
||4-6 named members – membership not transferable
||7-9 named members – membership not transferable
||Open Membership – members do not have to be named giving organisations more flexibility in who attends PPMA events.
However, individuals attending PPMA events must register their details with the PPMA for the benefit of attendance records and contact arrangements.