As we are a membership association, we take governance and our structure seriously. We are a diverse, inclusive, passionate community of professionals and we want to make sure that our structure reflects that and allows everyone to make a contribution. We are better as an association when everyone who wants to contribute, can.
Our new structure – allows us to:
- Maintain a strategic focus on our objectives
- Ensure that we are able to manage day to day business proactively and effectively, but always be able to respond to emerging opportunities
- Enable our younger and more experienced professionals to contribute to our leadership team
- Provide meaningful opportunities for our partners and sponsors to contribute to our work
- Better develop a future talent pipeline of people who will become future leaders of the association
- Give opportunities to people who don’t have much time but who want to support a particular PPMA issue to do so.
Senior Management Board (SMB)
Our Senior Management Board (SMB), led by our President, and leads the day to day work of the association. It comprises our President, Treasure & Honorary Secretary, Vice Presidents, Talent Programmes and Awards Manager, Sponsorship Manager, Finance Director and Business & Marketing Coordinator.