PPMA Membership is open to all:
- HR/OD professionals in the public sector
- HR/OD professionals in organisations who work on the delivery of HR/OD in public sector organisations
- Other professionals who have “people management” as part of their role.
The PPMA member value proposition:
We work very hard to deliver a range of benefits and we keep them under constant review to ensure we deliver value for money. We are proud of the comprehensive offering to our members. We offer:
- Insight: the opportunity through our Strategic Themes to access and participate in member led research, thought leadership, and sharing experiences and practice with colleagues across public service.
- Relationships: the opportunity to actively participate in national and regional events, be part of a diverse, passionate community of professionals, develop relationships with influential colleagues across public services and meet sponsors and partners who can support your knowledge and development.
- Career enhancement: the opportunity to participate in our Let’s Talk: You development programmes; and through participating in our regional networks, strategic themes and our annual PPMA Excellence in People Management awards programme, demonstrate tangible evidence of your commitment to personal and professional development.
Specific benefits for PPMA members:
- Access to a national network of passionate, committed, diverse and collaborative HR & OD professionals
- Free access to PPMA Regional Events and participation in research programmes – many of which are now available online.
- PPMA Newsletters, case studies and research papers
- White-papers from PPMA sponsors and partners
- Discounted prices for non-free PPMA events (e.g., Annual Conference).
- Free access (for HR Directors) to our MOU Strategic Forums (with CIPD, HPMA & UHR)
- Access to the PPMA Membership Community app