Back to work and Rightsizing as the lockdown eases in Scotland.” However, the issues covered are the same throughout the UK. Hosted by Clyde and Co
Clyde and Co will be hosting webinar on Tuesday 2nd June. It is called “Back to work and Rightsizing as the lockdown eases in Scotland.” However, the issues covered are the same throughout the UK.
Click here to register if you are interested. This is a free seminar. Please do pass on further and have any of your colleagues or connections register via the link.
They will be covering a range of issues to include the following –
- Returning from furlough
- Disciplinary & Grievance Hearings by video
- Tribunal Hearings by video
- Resistance to returning to the workplace
- Shielding and self-isolating employees
- Flexible working requests
- Requests to work from home
- Childcare issues
- Reasonable Adjustments
A summary of the return to work issues is also in the attached PDF here.
Also attach are Clyde and Co’s extensive guidance note on COVID and Employment law here.