First Aid for Mental Health (L5 Scotland) – delivered by First2Train and Lived Experience Trauma Support.
This Zoom training course is delivered in an Open and Friendly environment. Providing a safe space for everyone to learn & understand several aspects of Mental Health. Upon completion and successful assessment each delegate will receive a certificate to award them with a Level 5 – First Aid For Mental Health (Scotland) Qualification.
Throughout this course, we will cover:
- What is Mental Health?
- Know how to provide advice and practical support for peeople presenting with Mental health conditions.
- Know how to recognise & subsequently manage stress.
- Know how to recognise a range of Mental Health Conditions.
- Demostrate knowledge of the impact that substance abuse has on Mental Health.
- Understand the First Aid Action Plan for Mental Health & be able to put it in place.
- Gain an insight on how to promote a positive mental health environment in your workplace.
This webinar will have Michael Byrne – one of the UK’s Leading Mental Health Keynote Speakers. Michael will be providing his story with Mental Health as well as delivering his advice to learners on how they should start a conversation.
Steps for Registering:
- Purchase your tickets via eventbrit
- You will receive confirmation & will be contacted by one of the team via phone or email to confirm delivery address.
- We will email you all paperwork related to the course to the email address nominated.
- We aim to mail you your learning book prior to the webinar. This will be mailed prior to the course undertaking – however, we cannot guarantee that you will receive it prior to the start of the course.
After the course, we will have 1 hour learning chats to ensure that you have grasped the knowledge required for learning. These will be conducted via zoom and time slots will be allocated during the webinar. These learning chats will be recorded for quality & proof of undertaking purporses.
Any questions – please do not hesitate to get in touch!
This event is partnered with Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce