FINANCIAL WELLBEING FOR EMPLOYERS – THE FINAL EVENT
Financial Wellbeing For Employers & Employees Access To Education, Guidance & Advice
Register for the last in our mini-series of events focusing on the six key areas for employers to consider when looking to improve financial wellbeing for their employees.
Tuesday 29th March | 1-2pm | Online
‘Money Matters Made Simple’ is part of Let’s Improve Workplace Wellbeing which is a growing community that was created to help employers to learn, share and implement best practice around mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
What will you learn?
– Why your organisation needs to know about this
– How does advice complete the journey from education and guidance?
– What is the difference between financial education, guidance and advice?
– What are the barriers to advice?
– Where do employers responsibilities start and end?
– What challenges have employers faced?
– What success stories can be shared?
The event will be co-hosted by Let’s improve Workplace Wellbeing Leadership Team members Nuz Chagan (Govox) and Ryan Briggs (Wronski Wealth Management).
Key Specialist Speaker: Harriet Shepherd – St. James’s Place Wealth Management
Key Employer Speaker: Hannah Pearsall – Hays
We will be joined by Harriet Shepherd who is in the Financial Education and Wellbeing team at St. James’s Place Wealth Management as-well Head of Wellbeing at Hays, Hannah Pearsall, to give practical insight from a specialist and employers point of view.
Numbers are limited so feel free to register to receive the zoom event information.