South West Councils and South West Regional PPMA HR Conference 2017
Let’s Talk Wellbeing – This year’s joint SW Councils and PPMA HR Conference will be held on Wednesday 13th December 2017 at Somerset County Cricket Club, Taunton. The day will start with coffee from 9:15am to start at 9:45am, and we will finish at about 3:30pm.
It promises to be a very insightful and interesting day and you and your colleagues will be able to take lots of practical tips back to your place of work.
Confirmed sessions for the day include:
- Caroline Nugent, PPMA Presidentwill share her thoughts on the ‘New Normal’
- Leatham Green, Mindful HRwill explain how a mindful way of working can help create a fresh climate to achieve a positive impact in the emerging business world
- Oliver Blackwell, SE Employerswill share the findings of recent research into the role of mediation in building organisational and strategic resilience
- Neyberwill lead a discussion on whether we are taking staff wellbeing seriously enough
- A brief Development Showcase will give you an opportunity to learn about development opportunities available for HR colleagues at varying stages in their careers
- Alex Taskin, Passe Partout will examine the current evidence about the qualities needed for workforces to survive in a VUCA world
Please click here to see the attached full agenda for more information.
The event is aimed at HR professionals of all levels in any public service organisation. Attendance will be FREE for PPMA members. This year, a small cost of £50 will be introduced for SW Councils members who are currently non-members of PPMA. The cost for non-SW Councils and PPMA members will be £75.