First and foremost PPMA is proud to be a membership organisation.
As such, the needs of our members comes first together with our sponsors and other partners, we work to develop offerings that ensure that our membership offering remains fit for purpose and offers great value for money.
There are huge advantages to harnessing the energy and experience of our national membership. Working together means that:
– our lobbying efforts are strengthened and informed by experience and needs identified on the ground
– we can develop talent management offerings that benefit our members across the country, thereby ensuring our organisations have access to the high quality HR & OD professionals
– we can share practice more easily and quickly, meaning that we can save our organisations money on reinventing the wheel and sometimes limiting the need for expensive external consultancy.
As well as working nationally, we focus on developing and maintaining our thriving network of 11 Regional Groups.
Each of our regions is responsible for
– supporting National events and priorities
– developing Regional specific events as required to support the needs of members
– nominating and electing a Regional Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.
Our Regional Chairs are pivotal in ensuring that the voice and issues from our members shape and influence our response to issues as an Association and how we determine our policy and position on issues of importance to the public sector HR and OD profession as a whole.
The Regional Chairs form the core of the PPMA National Policy Board, working with our National Officers.
In this section of the website, we provide you with further information about each of our Regional Groups, the names of our Regional Chairs and how to contact them and, importantly, details of activities, events and upcoming meetings within each of the PPMA Regions.