#outoftheshadows – Objectives
We have defined a series of key objectives for this campaign. Our focus in 2019/20 is delivering on as many of them as possible. But we will focus on quality rather than quantity – this issue is too important. Our core objectives are:
- Promote discussion of bullying and harassment across the HR & OD community
- Promote discussion of bullying and harassment across public services more broadly
- Deliver a research survey across public services and promote through PPMA partners and other bodies e.g., ADPH, HPMA, UHR
- Lobby government to promote our research findings and recommendations.
#outoftheshadows – How will we measure our progress
As we know, it isn’t always easy to measure the work we do. However, we have identified some activities which we will monitor to help us ensure we are on the right track with our work.
- Place 4 media pieces on #outoftheshadows in print media
- Hold a research findings launch event
- Deliver 1 TV programme on the campaign
- Deliver at least one conference session on the campaign
- Deliver one blog/interview per month on www.ppma.org.uk/blog and social media channels.
You can find progress updates by checking the blue colour block to the right of this text.
Back to #outoftheshadows homepage