We have put together a range of resources for you. They cover books, websites and videos. We’ve provided you with a mixture of materials to broaden our conversation.
We hope you find these resources helpful. But we also encourage you to share resources that you think our colleagues would be interested in.
Case studies are available to PPMA members only. To access them you can log into our members only are here. To join PPMA click here.
PPMA Conference and Events materials
- Links to 2017, 2018 and 2019 materials
- Finding yourself permanently attached to your phone? Perhaps it’s time to consider managing your digital wellbeing through an app. It might be worth trying the many that are out there. This article covers some suggestions for starters: 5 new digital wellbeing apps
- How technology can drive employee wellbeing is discussed in this HR Magazine article – How technology can empower a wellbeing revolution
Mental Health & Resilience
Menopause in the Workplace
- BBC programme – The Truth About The Menopause (please note that Mariella is a private patient, the same service is not available through NHS, particularly around testing)
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines. These explain how your GP will determine what types of treatments and interventions they can offer – the patient guide.
- Henpicked – This site provides information on managing menopause, and tips on how to talk to your GP about menopause.
- Henpicked menopause book: Menopause – the change for the better, which includes menopause at work.
- HRT Myths & FAQs
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) information and support on very early menopause. You can find out more here
- Real-life story of a menopause experience
Back to Let’s Talk: Wellbeing homepage