The Developing Our Organisations theme is broad. So, we’ll be sharing research here that covers a number of topics. We produce our own research and our sponsors and partners also produce research too. We will showcase what we think is the most appropriate but would love to hear from you if you recommend other work that we share across our community.
We are not currently doing any research on this theme, but we do plan to go back and do a follow up piece on Multigenerational Workforces (see adjacent). If you are interested in participating please do let us know.
The following research comes from a range of sources. Inclusion on our pages does not count as endorsement of a particular organisation, rather it means we find the research of interest to our membership community.
- Could do better? Assessing what works in performance management, CIPD
- Diversity and inclusion: The reality gap 2017 Global Human Capital Trends, Deloitte
- Innovate UK, diversity and inclusion (collection), GOV.uk
- Leadership 10,000 2018, Green Park
- Local Government Leadership 2018, Green Park
- Reinventing Performance Management, Marcus Buckingham & Ashley Goodall, Harvard Business Review (HBR)
- Third Sector Leadership 2,000, Green Park
Back to the Developing our Organisations homepage