The 2016 Excellence awards and Recruitment awards have been launched:
Categories to recognise excellence in HR and OD practice:
- Most effective partnership
- Change and Transformation
- Talent management
- Creating a diverse workforce
- Health and wellbeing
- Recruitment, reward and retention
- Creating positive employee relations
- HRD leader or special contribution to HR
Your entry should demonstrate:
The impact that has been made on the organisation(s)
Why your approach was innovative
Your approach and project management to make it happen
How you involved key stakeholders
These 7 awards are free to enter – please send your completed submission form to [email protected] by Wednesday 30th March. Any submissions sent after this date may not be included in the judging.
The below 4 award categories are to recognise excellence in partnership working, collaboration and recruitment expertise across all sectors. They are open to anyone in any sector – who work within or supply to public service organisations.
Categories to recognise excellence in Recruitment:
- Recruitment campaign of the year
- Social media recruitment campaign of the year
- Senior leadership campaign of the year
- Best frontline recruitment campaign / advertisement
These 4 awards are £75+VAT each to enter. When you make your submission to [email protected] by Wednesday 30th March. Any submissions sent after this date may not be included in the judging. – you will be emailed an invoice by our Finance Officer.
Please note that if you are submitting an entry for more than one category that we require an entry form per entry.
To download an entry form – click here
Your entries will be acknowledged week commencing 4 April and advised of whether you have been shortlisted on 18 April 2016
Winners will be announced at the PPMA conference ‘Let’s talk People’ on 22 June