Sue Evans, Vice President, PPMA has launched the theme of PPMA conference on 22-23 June this year as ‘Let’s talk – People’.
This continues the commitment and passion of the PPMA to seek out, share and celebrate the excellent and ambitious practice of HR colleagues across the public sector and their partners.
The award categories for 2016 reflect this theme and give the opportunity for HR teams and partners to be recognised for, and share excellent practice.
The categories for awards this year are as follows:
Excellence in HR and OD
- Most effective partnership
- Change and Transformation
- Talent management
- Creating a diverse workforce
- Health and wellbeing
- Recruitment, reward and retention
- Creating positive employee relations
- HRD leader or special contribution to HR
Excellence in Recruitment
- Recruitment campaign of the year
- Social media recruitment campaign of the year
- Senior leadership campaign of the year
- Best frontline recruitment campaign / advertisement
For all entries judges will be looking for clarity of objectives, creativity and innovation and evidence that excellence and a real demonstrable impact has been achieved.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday 30 March and details of how to apply are available here
We look forward to receiving your entries and seeing you at the conference 22-23 June in Birmingham.