Law on Tour returns, well virtually
ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT FOR PPMA MEMBERS USING CODE – PPMA10
For over 40 years KLC have supported some of the biggest brands in the UK with their employment law and ER requirements. KLC became part of the HR inner sanctum when they
developed and delivered the much loved and highly respected Law on Tour for the CIPD. Like many activities in 2020, the Law on Tour was stopped in its tracks by the Covid pandemic, but
this popular event is now back and being run independently by KLC. This fast-paced, high-energy, in-depth session will be delivered remotely, via an interactive webinar.
● Webinar includes interactive online presentation, and comprehensive manual to support the sessions.
● Can be joined live or watched at a time convenient to you.
● Price starts at £175.
● Early Bird offer until 27th November.
● Can be tailored and delivered for individual organisations.
Described by the CIPD as ‘amongst the UK’s leading employment law experts’ Cas Carrington of KLC has been delivering the course for nearly 20 years, and says of its transition to digital;
“While I really miss delivering this event face to face, the virtual event is the best possible way to update your professional knowledge on all things employment law.” The Virtual Law on Tour will run over two days, the 8th and 10th December 2020. The webinars will last two and a half hours, and there is a discounted price for booking onto both webinars,
and an additional ‘Early Bird’ discount for all bookings made before 27th November 2020.
Topics will include:
● Comprehensive review of all the important case law that has been before the tribunals and courts in recent months
● Without prejudice discussions and confidential negotiations
● A complete review of all that’s new in employment legislation and what’s to come next
● Covid-related employment matters, extended furlough etc.
● How to manage redundancies fairly
● AWOL employees
● Sexual harassment
● Who’s protected under TUPE?
Employers have had to cope with so much change so far this year and things will change an awful lot more over the coming months. Make sure you’re up to date, and confident in your
knowledge to support your organisation through these difficult times.
For more information, and to book, please visit http://www.klcemploymentlaw.com/