Welcome to our Coronavirus Resources Hub.
There are already a multitude of hubs available about Coronavirus Covid-19 on the internet. We don’t propose to duplicate any of them.
But, as many of you have told us, you are all at the heart of discussions around how we support and enable our amazing colleagues to continue to provide essential services. We are committed to helping you do that on an ongoing basis.
We will do this in a number of ways:
- We will share information and best practice around some of the most immediate and very practical questions, e.g., how do I support remote working, how do I stay well and help others stay well, how do I use behavioural insights etc
- We will share materials that we and our membership community has used – and those developed by partners too
- We will offer you an opportunity for weekly on-line huddles to give you an opportunity to ask questions and for us to put you in touch with colleagues who are working on similar issues
- We will offer you, together with our sponsors access to a range of webinars so that we can continue to support you over these next few months.
We are, as always careful to be communicating calmly and responsibly.
We’ve found this lovely coping calendar full of great ideas. And we hope you will find it helpful for the duration of this crisis.
Ways to stay in touch….
1.We are holding a daily PPMA Zoom Room Meditation. You can join us live by registering here or download a recording from the Being well and staying well here.
2. We’re also holding a PPMA Zoom Room Huddle every Friday afternoon at 4pm. This is an opportunity for us to share key information and capture questions that we will resolve using our community experience. Register here.
3.We’ve also got 3 community WhatsApp groups:
- PPMA Behavioural Insights
- PPMA Remote Working
- PPMA Group Hug
If you would like to join our WhatsApp groups please tell us here.
Disclaimer: PPMA is a membership association for public service HR & OD professionals. We do not attempt to provide scientific analysis or interpretation. Our aim with these pages is to provide the most comprehensive view of available and relevant Co-vid 19 resources for our community. We will keep these materials as up to date as resources permit.