Our members only area is currently going through renovation and is unavailable
Members logins are disabled at this time. As soon as we have completed this section and re-activated logins we will contact all members. In the meantime if there is any information you require, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist.
PPMA Membership is open to all:
• HR/OD professionals in the public sector – full membership
• HR/OD professionals in organisations supporting the delivery of HR/OD in public sector organisations – associated membership
• Other professionals who have “people management” as part of their role – associated membership
Benefits of PPMA membership:
• will provide you with immediate access to an influential and supportive community of fellow people management and development professionals drawn from across the public sector.
• will enable you to develop your knowledge, skills and expertise through information, events, research and a range of opportunities to contribute to regional and national working groups and activities.
• will signal that you are committed to your own professional development and to further enhancing the importance placed upon quality people management and development approaches within public services.
• entitles you to participate in the events arranged regionally. The regions are the backbone of PPMA, organising events and discussion forums where you can exchange views and best practice with colleagues from your area and other regions. In short, it ensures that you are not alone in dealing with the challenges facing HR/OD professionals.
• gives you access to a network of groups looking at topics of interest. You are encouraged to join these groups to shape their future directionand give your views. You will find details of the groups and their respective lead officers on the PPMA website.