Terms & Conditions
The term Public Sector People Managers Association Ltd (PPMA) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Granville Road, Darwen, Lancs, BB3 2WT. Our company registration number is 05895655 England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. 'Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01438 742811 or write to us at: 3 Granville Road, Darwen, Lancs, BB3 2WT.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The Public Sector People Managers Association Limited (PPMA) is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. Accessibility guidelines have been an integral part of the design and development process from the outset. We have taken all steps possible to make sure this web site is accessible to all. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, since we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
- This site aims to comply with Priority 1 and Priority 2 of the W3C accessibility guidelines. We operate a system of continuous improvement to ensure the guidelines are met.
- If you find the text on this site is too small, you can change it easily in your browser settings. To do this you should simply adjust your browser's settings by going to the Tools menu, selecting 'text size', 'text zoom' or 'zoom' and increasing the size of the text.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, scroll the net bar to increase/decrease the text size.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest.
- If you use Netscape Navigator, go to the View menu and choose 'Increase Font' until the text is the size you require.
- The dynamic site map provides a continuously updated overview of the PPMA website structure, helping orientation within the site layout and therefore easing navigation.
- Some documents on this website are in PDF (Portable Document Format). To read them you will require Adobe Acrobat viewer which can be downloaded from http://www.adobe.com/. If you need further information about Adobe accessibility, visit http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/index.html
- In general, you may visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed etc. We use this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve its content.
- Email addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, physical address, telephone number and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
- Unless otherwise disclosed during the data collection process, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by The Public Sector People Managers Association Limited (PPMA). We will not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
- We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes: (1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements; (2) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (3) to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, where necessary; (4) to provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or legal guardians, where necessary; (5) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary; (6) to send you notices and solicitations regarding the Site and our businesses; and (7) in general to promote and market products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
- It is our policy that visitors to our Site who are under the age of 18 should not post or provide information on our Site without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. You should supervise the online activities of your children, and consider the use of parental control tools available from online services and software providers that help provide a child-friendly Internet environment.
- At times, we conduct on-line surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you via the Internet.