- And breathe....................We have a Brexit!
- THE PPMA ANNUAL SEMINAR IN BIRMINGHAM IS A HUGE HIT!
- 2 Secondment Roles at DCLG - Grade 7 and based around the UK
- Employment Law Update - Equality and disability: are we failing to meet our responsibilities?
- Generation Next
- Employment Law Update - SHARED PARENTAL LEAVE- GAINING TRACTION OR HARD TO SELL?
- Will the public sector be the employer of choice for Generation C?
- Are We Working Smarter? The Rise of Mobile and Flexible Working
- Employment Law Update - WILL MANDATORY REPORTING CLOSE THE GENDER PAY GAP?
What a weekend it has been and what start to the new PPMA year.
Now that the news has begun to sink in what are the implications for us in the public sector? The PPMA is here to support you...read full story
Yesterday afternoon saw the close of this year's PPMA Annual Seminar. It was a 2 day event held at Aston University in Birmingham. To start proceedings, our new President Sue Evans was sworn in and over the course of the...read full story
DCLG are looking for 2 HR professionals to join the HR team for a 2 year secondment. All costs will be covered by them. The jobs are at Grade 7 level - £49,063 to £58,258 in London or £45,072 to...read full story
It is now over 20 years since the initial Disability Discrimination Act was enacted and over 5 years since its provisions, along with those relating to other protected characteristics, were incorporated within the single Equality Act (the Act). But how...read full story
Two PPMA Rising Stars, Alexandra Charlick and Collette Quinn, recently joined a Penna panel to observe the shortlisted entrants for the ‘senior leadership’ category of this year’s The MJ Awards
To read the full article, click here...read full story