- Employment Law Update - Learning to Trust
- Employment Law Update - It’s not fair – social mobility and equality in political and public life
- 'Last chance saloon' for national pay deals - MJ Article
- Senior Salary Strategies 'not viable' - MJ Article
- Eyes Wide Open - Article from the PPMA President
- HR Leads the Way in Developing Talent
- Employment Law Update - The Impact of Charging Employment Tribunal Fees
- Employment Law Update - Blowing the whistle — can we avoid the fear factor?
- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
A report from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) argues that trust is an essential ingredient for sustainable organisational success, helping organisations to run smoothly, increasing positivity and co-operation, improving processes and driving individual and team performance. The same...read full story
Issues of fairness and equality in our society, including within employment/the workplace, continue to be an underlying theme of political and wider debate, with a number of commentators expressing concerns about the perceived growing divisions and differences in opportunities/experiences in...read full story
Click here to read an article in the MJ on which our president, Louise Tibbert, comments....read full story
Click hereto read an article in the MJ on which our president, Louise Tibbert, comments....read full story
Click hereto read an article in the latest MJ from our PPMA president, Louise Tibbert....read full story