- Peer Into the Future Programme with The LGA on 14th November
- Employment Law Update - Are we living in a low pay economy?
- The Benefits of Singing at work
- PPMA Rising Star is crowned Personnel Today Newcomer of the Year!
- HR excellence winner: Public Sector People Managers' Association
- PPMA Newsletter - November 2013
- LGA Workforce News Podcast - October
- PPMA Vice President joins Guardian's local government employment debate
- PPMA Comment on Employee Settlement
“Wow”, “Jam packed”, “Thought provoking”, “Challenging”, “Brilliant!” “Another excellent session!”
Just a few of the positive comments from another bumper session from the Peer into the Future programme.
The Chief Executive from Birmingham City Council set the scene for the...read full story
Are we living in a low pay economy?
Despite some recent encouraging signs of economic recovery, many employees are continuing to experience declining levels of pay in...read full story
In a blogfor People Management, PPMA board member Raffaela Goodby explains the benefits of using singing, and BBC star of The Choir Gareth Malone, to boost communication and engagement....read full story
Hat-trick of Awards for our Rising Star
A huge congratulations to Ellie Goddard who has completed the hat-trick of awards in 2013.
Ellie's first award being crowned the PPMA Rising Star, to then go on and win the Guardian HR...read full story
The PPMA are winners at the Guardian Public Services Awards 2013
Congratulations to Ellie, Leatham, Raffaela and everyone involved to win the HR Excellence Award last night at the 10th Annual Guardian Public Service Awards 2013.read full story