- LGA Workforce News Podcast March 2014
- Job Vacancy - HR Operations Manager
- Job Vacancy - Organisational Development Lead
- Employment Law Update - Sharing parental leave and pay: a cultural shift or administrative nightmare?
- PPMA Recruitment Awards 2014 - Finalists Announced
- Employment Law Update - Where next for the gender agenda?
- PPMA Excellence in HR Awards - Finalists Announced
- PPMA Newsletter - February/March 2014
- PPMA Rising Stars 2014 - Delegates Announced
The March edition of Workforce News focuses on two highly topical issues for local government employers – employee engagement and the imminent changes to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
Presented by Luann Donald, LGA Senior Workforce Adviser, we look at...read full story
Watford Borough Council are now looking to recruit an experienced and highly credible HR Operations Manager to lead, support and develop a team of HR professionals. Reporting...read full story
An exciting opportunity for an experienced change professional to play a key role in the design and delivery of Organisational Development strategies within the Council and place of Suffolk, within a new HR team . Suffolk has an impressive record...read full story
Employment Law Update - Sharing parental leave and pay: a cultural shift or administrative nightmare?
Sharing parental leave and pay: a cultural shift or administrative nightmare?
After a somewhat delayed Parliamentary progress, the Children and Families Act 2014 (the Act) has now received Royal Assent. The Act contains a number of employment law changes, the...read full story
We are delighted to announce the shortlist for the Recruitment Awards with winners being announced at our annual awards dinner on 8th May in Leeds. The competition was high this year with entries coming from across the UK. Congratulations to...read full story