- WALK TALL – BEING A 21st CENTURY PUBLIC SERVANT E-BOOK LAUNCHED
- Interim Management Association Survey
- Workforce change and resilience podcast
- Employment Law Update - Increasing stresses on Public Sector Employees
- And breathe....................We have a Brexit!
- THE PPMA ANNUAL SEMINAR IN BIRMINGHAM IS A HUGE HIT!
- 2 Secondment Roles at DCLG - Grade 7 and based around the UK
- Employment Law Update - Equality and disability: are we failing to meet our responsibilities?
- Generation Next
The challenges and opportunities public servants face today are diverse and complex, meaning people need to be passionate about what they do, skilled and confident in how they do it and excited, not daunted, by the constant cycle of change,...read full story
We are all concerned with the developments around managing interim recruitment and so all public sector recruitment companies are currently working together to provide feedback on the HMRC’s new proposals for the management of interim workers.
These changes will affect...read full story
Promoting emotional resilience and wellbeing improves the health of an organisation as well as that of its employees. As councils change the way they work, resilience is going to be one of the key factors in enabling employees to change...read full story
Seemingly unrelated reports published in May and June highlight growing pressures on the public sector workforce. The first, commissioned by UNISON, looks at the impact of funding reductions, job losses and pay restraint on the workforce in local government. The...read full story
What a weekend it has been and what start to the new PPMA year.
Now that the news has begun to sink in what are the implications for us in the public sector? The PPMA is here to support you...read full story