- Working in Local Government - Career Opportunities for Young People
- Employment Law Update - Why workforce wellbeing matters
- Capita's Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace, 25th November 2014, London
- PPMA working in partnership with LGA to support Social Workers
- Help us select the theme for HR Rising Star 2015
- PPMA October Supplement
- Employment Law Update - Learning to Trust
- Employment Law Update - It’s not fair – social mobility and equality in political and public life
- 'Last chance saloon' for national pay deals - MJ Article
Please click hereto read the article by the LGA...read full story
The issue of employee health and wellbeing is increasingly a focus of attention from both government and employers, with a growing recognition of the importance of this in terms of social, economic and employment policy objectives and the need for...read full story
Our President, Louise Tibbert, speaks at the Capita's Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace event on 25th November 2014, London. She talks about Developing a Sustainable Female Talent Pipeline.
To find out more - click here...read full story
We're delighted to announce that the PPMA is working in partnership with the LGA, to join up the different stands of work currently being undertaken to improve working practices and support, for social workers.
Below is a link to the...read full story
The search for our PPMA Rising Star 2015 is starting soon and we need your help to choose a theme for this year's competition.
In 2013 entrants were asked to propose initiatives to improve youth employment in their organisation and...read full story