- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
- PPMA Newsletter July/August 2014
- Employment law in 2014: where are we?
- Employment Law Update - Workforce planning – the changing role of HR
- Rising Stars finalist Craig Scriven shortlisted for CIPD HR Practitioner of the Year
- HR Excellence Awards - Ellie Goddard shortlisted
- Employment Law Update - Talkin’ about the lost generation
- PPMA Newsletter May/June 2014
- Helping hand from PPMA on social media page
If you are an aspiring or existing HR Director who wants to work with a cohort of forward thinking colleagues to look at the challenges of the public sector reform – then this is the programme for you. Some of...read full story
To read the latest PPMA news, views and events in the May/June newsletter - click here
Feedback is welcomed on the Newsletter and its content – if you would like to comment – please email: email@example.com...read full story
Stuart Chamberlain, Croner author and employment law expert considers the impact of the current Parliament’s reforms of employment law and their implications for local authorities.
To read...read full story
The last four years have posed greater difficulties for public sector employers, and local authorities in particular, than any period since the 1980s. Resource reductions have coincided with rising demands for services, not least from an ageing population. Against this...read full story
Craig Scriven from Warwickshire was one of our Rising Stars finalists this year and has been shortlisted for a CIPD award as HR Practitioner of the Year. He is the only local government candidate and a worthy winner.
Please take...read full story