- Will the public sector be the employer of choice for Generation C?
- Are We Working Smarter? The Rise of Mobile and Flexible Working
- Employment Law Update - WILL MANDATORY REPORTING CLOSE THE GENDER PAY GAP?
- MJ Round Table Debate 4 March 2016
- PPMA Position on Apprenticeships Target for Public Bodies
- Employment Law Update - New Year, New Challenges: what does 2016 hold in store?
- PPMA position statement on exit payment cap and arrangements
- Employment Law Update - TACKLING BULLYING AND ILL TREATMENT
- New cuts present a challenge but internal bleeding could prove fatal
A recent Round Table debate hosted by our friends at Penna and chaired by Leatham Green, discussed the challenges facing public sector in attracting ‘Generation C’s’ the 16 – 25 year olds. Following the event, Kate O’Gorman and Hannah Harma...read full story
With terminology reminiscent of the Martini advertising slogan (for those readers old enough to remember this!), the concept of any time, any place, anywhere working appears to be a rapidly growing phenomenon. Modern society operates in a 24/7 environment, with...read full story
On 12thFebruary, the government published its response to the consultation it launched last July on closing the gender pay gap and, at the same time, launched a fresh consultation on draft regulations to introduce mandatory reporting for larger employers...read full story
PPMA and Penna have invited a community of young people engaged in public service to join a Round Table Debate about the changing nature of work, and how the public sector needs to be gearing up to attract, retain and...read full story
The PPMA is supportive of Apprenticeships and encourages and supports its members to offer them as part of the overall employment offer. Building a workforce for the public sector of the future relies on attracting and retaining talented young people...read full story