- Capita's Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace, 25th November 2014, London
- PPMA working in partnership with LGA to support Social Workers
- Help us select the theme for HR Rising Star 2015
- PPMA October Supplement
- Employment Law Update - Learning to Trust
- Employment Law Update - It’s not fair – social mobility and equality in political and public life
- 'Last chance saloon' for national pay deals - MJ Article
- Senior Salary Strategies 'not viable' - MJ Article
- Eyes Wide Open - Article from the PPMA President
Our President, Louise Tibbert, speaks at the Capita's Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace event on 25th November 2014, London. She talks about Developing a Sustainable Female Talent Pipeline.
To find out more - click here...read full story
We're delighted to announce that the PPMA is working in partnership with the LGA, to join up the different stands of work currently being undertaken to improve working practices and support, for social workers.
Below is a link to the...read full story
The search for our PPMA Rising Star 2015 is starting soon and we need your help to choose a theme for this year's competition.
In 2013 entrants were asked to propose initiatives to improve youth employment in their organisation and...read full story
The October PPMA supplement focuses on the Community and include some great articles by our members about the terrific work being done on promoting community engagement and how HR is making a difference to this agenda.read full story
A report from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) argues that trust is an essential ingredient for sustainable organisational success, helping organisations to run smoothly, increasing positivity and co-operation, improving processes and driving individual and team performance. The same...read full story