- Employment Law Update - Gender Parity in Local Government 20 Years on from single status
- Peer into the Future Alumni
- Employment Law Update - Assessing the impact of the National Living Wage
- WALK TALL – BEING A 21st CENTURY PUBLIC SERVANT E-BOOK LAUNCHED
- Interim Management Association Survey
- Workforce change and resilience podcast
- Employment Law Update - Increasing stresses on Public Sector Employees
- And breathe....................We have a Brexit!
- THE PPMA ANNUAL SEMINAR IN BIRMINGHAM IS A HUGE HIT!
It is nearly 20 years from the historic 1997 “single status” pay deal in the National Joint Council for Local Government Services. As well as securing a single set of terms and conditions for most mainstream local authority employees, the...read full story
This eagerly anticipated event, hosted at the iconic BT Centre in Central London, attracted HR and OD leaders in local government from across the country. The event was a great success, with four excellent speakers talking around a very diverse...read full story
The former Chancellor, George Osborne, took many people by surprise when, as part of his Summer Budget speech on 8 July 2015, he announced the introduction of the new compulsory National Living Wage (NLW) to be implemented from April 2016,...read full story
The challenges and opportunities public servants face today are diverse and complex, meaning people need to be passionate about what they do, skilled and confident in how they do it and excited, not daunted, by the constant cycle of change,...read full story
We are all concerned with the developments around managing interim recruitment and so all public sector recruitment companies are currently working together to provide feedback on the HMRC’s new proposals for the management of interim workers.
These changes will affect...read full story