- PPMA Position on Apprenticeships Target for Public Bodies
- Employment Law Update - New Year, New Challenges: what does 2016 hold in store?
- PPMA position statement on exit payment cap and arrangements
- Employment Law Update - TACKLING BULLYING AND ILL TREATMENT
- New cuts present a challenge but internal bleeding could prove fatal
- Market Intelligence Report by Guidant Group
- PPMA Sponsor Announcement
- Latest PPMA Supplement from the October 2015 MJ Magazine
- Here's the eBook version of the latest PPMA Supplement from the MJ
The PPMA is supportive of Apprenticeships and encourages and supports its members to offer them as part of the overall employment offer. Building a workforce for the public sector of the future relies on attracting and retaining talented young people...read full story
At the start of any new year we are usually encouraged to think about and adopt practices and activities intended to improve our lifestyle, health, physical and mental well-being (particularly after the excesses of the festive period!) Indeed, we are...read full story
As PPMA members will know, the government are currently consulting on the detailed regulations through which a £95k cap on exit payments and arrangements which will claw back exit payments paid to employees who have earned over £80k, and re-joined...read full story
In November 2015, the Arbitration and Conciliation Service (ACAS) published a policy discussion paper on bullying and ill-treatment in Britain’s workplaces, which it sees as a serious and growing problem adversely affecting both individuals and organisations, but one which is...read full story
It’s fair to say that in the past few years, being in local government has not been a place for the faint-hearted.
Job losses, pay freezes and cuts to funding accompanied by intense scrutiny from the media and uncertainty from...read full story