- Eyes Wide Open - Article from the PPMA President
- HR Leads the Way in Developing Talent
- Employment Law Update - The Impact of Charging Employment Tribunal Fees
- Employment Law Update - Blowing the whistle — can we avoid the fear factor?
- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
- PPMA Newsletter July/August 2014
- Employment law in 2014: where are we?
- Employment Law Update - Workforce planning – the changing role of HR
- Rising Stars finalist Craig Scriven shortlisted for CIPD HR Practitioner of the Year
Click hereto read an article in the latest MJ from our PPMA president, Louise Tibbert....read full story
Leatham Green and Yvonne Skingle describe the innovative programmes to encourage talent being organised by the Public Services People Manager's Association.read full story
The government introduced fees for making claims to Employment Tribunals in July 2013, as part of its wider policy of streamlining the system for resolving workplace disputes, and encouraging their early resolution without reference to formal legal process. Some commentators...read full story
Deborah Moon, HR Consultant, considers some of the issues surrounding whistleblowing, along with the findings and outcomes of two publications, and the potential implications they may have for those working in the public sector.
To read the full article -...read full story
If you are an aspiring or existing HR Director who wants to work with a cohort of forward thinking colleagues to look at the challenges of the public sector reform – then this is the programme for you. Some of...read full story