- Generation Next
- Employment Law Update - SHARED PARENTAL LEAVE- GAINING TRACTION OR HARD TO SELL?
- Will the public sector be the employer of choice for Generation C?
- Are We Working Smarter? The Rise of Mobile and Flexible Working
- Employment Law Update - WILL MANDATORY REPORTING CLOSE THE GENDER PAY GAP?
- MJ Round Table Debate 4 March 2016
- PPMA Position on Apprenticeships Target for Public Bodies
- Employment Law Update - New Year, New Challenges: what does 2016 hold in store?
- PPMA position statement on exit payment cap and arrangements
Two PPMA Rising Stars, Alexandra Charlick and Collette Quinn, recently joined a Penna panel to observe the shortlisted entrants for the ‘senior leadership’ category of this year’s The MJ Awards
To read the full article, click here...read full story
Two surveys published to mark the anniversary of the introduction of shared parental leave (SPL) show that take-up to date has been quite limited, and that there are some significant barriers to parents availing themselves of the new rights. At...read full story
A recent Round Table debate hosted by our friends at Penna and chaired by Leatham Green, discussed the challenges facing public sector in attracting ‘Generation C’s’ the 16 – 25 year olds. Following the event, Kate O’Gorman and Hannah Harma...read full story
With terminology reminiscent of the Martini advertising slogan (for those readers old enough to remember this!), the concept of any time, any place, anywhere working appears to be a rapidly growing phenomenon. Modern society operates in a 24/7 environment, with...read full story
On 12thFebruary, the government published its response to the consultation it launched last July on closing the gender pay gap and, at the same time, launched a fresh consultation on draft regulations to introduce mandatory reporting for larger employers...read full story