- PPMA News
- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
- PPMA Newsletter July/August 2014
- Employment law in 2014: where are we?
- Employment Law Update - Workforce planning – the changing role of HR
- Rising Stars finalist Craig Scriven shortlisted for CIPD HR Practitioner of the Year
- HR Excellence Awards - Ellie Goddard shortlisted
- Employment Law Update - Talkin’ about the lost generation
- PPMA Newsletter May/June 2014
- Helping hand from PPMA on social media page
- People Management Article by Louise Tibbert
- view all PPMA news
Birmingham City Council has welcomed the Government's plans for an education commissioner in the city.
The director of children's services unfairly dismissed in the wake of the Baby P scandal has had her settlement published.
HR Magazine Following advice from the Advocate General that the EU should rule that severe obesity should be regarded as a disability; employers may well be left wondering how to tackle the issue.
HR Magazine One in five people who resign from their roles do so because of a lack of opportunities within their company, according to research by Penna.
HR Magazine At environment services company Veolia, sustainability is core to every part of the business, even HR.