- PPMA News
- Will the public sector be the employer of choice for Generation C?
- Are We Working Smarter? The Rise of Mobile and Flexible Working
- Employment Law Update - WILL MANDATORY REPORTING CLOSE THE GENDER PAY GAP?
- MJ Round Table Debate 4 March 2016
- PPMA Position on Apprenticeships Target for Public Bodies
- Employment Law Update - New Year, New Challenges: what does 2016 hold in store?
- PPMA position statement on exit payment cap and arrangements
- Employment Law Update - TACKLING BULLYING AND ILL TREATMENT
- New cuts present a challenge but internal bleeding could prove fatal
- Market Intelligence Report by Guidant Group
- view all PPMA news
Scarily more than half of property and construction workers are going into work ill or injured because they can't afford time off!
This month’s round-up of occupational health research includes papers on the causes of a decline in worker mortality since the... The post Occupational health research round-up: May 2016 appeared first on Personnel Today.
Service charges that are automatically added to bills in restaurants could be a thing of the past under government plans... The post Restaurant tipping practices face regulation appeared first on Personnel Today.
NMC standards require that only occupational health nurses on part three of the NMC register can qualify as mentors for... The post NMC should allow more occupational health nurses to qualify as mentors appeared first on Personnel Today.
The HR Director - UK office workers spend two years of their lives preparing for, and attending meetingsTue, 03 May 2016 0
New research reveals that 40 percent say at least half of those meetings are unnecessary.