- PPMA News
- WALK TALL â€“ BEING A 21st CENTURY PUBLIC SERVANT E-BOOK LAUNCHED
- Interim Management Association Survey
- Workforce change and resilience podcast
- Employment Law Update - Increasing stresses on Public Sector Employees
- And breathe....................We have a Brexit!
- THE PPMA ANNUAL SEMINAR IN BIRMINGHAM IS A HUGE HIT!
- 2 Secondment Roles at DCLG - Grade 7 and based around the UK
- Employment Law Update - Equality and disability: are we failing to meet our responsibilities?
- Generation Next
- Employment Law Update - SHARED PARENTAL LEAVE- GAINING TRACTION OR HARD TO SELL?
- view all PPMA news
The FCA today published its Retirement Outcomes Review - Terms of Reference. The review aims to explore the impact of the newly introduced pension freedoms and if anything needs to change.
The biggest barrier to relocation for 59 percent of digital professionals is affordability, new research by digital recruitment specialist, The Candidate, has found.
The Government has published a draft code of practice to help public-sector employers prepare for the requirement for customer-facing workers... The post Public sector: English language requirement code of practice published appeared first on Personnel Today.
The first interest rate decision by the Bank of England since the EU referendum result, and markets are pricing in an 80 percent chance of a rate cut, with many expecting a resumption of the central bank's Quantitative Easing programme.
Personnel Today - Sports Direct's business model treats workers like commodities and "without dignity"Fri, 22 Jul 2016 0
Sports Direct is founded on a business model that enables the majority of workers to be treated "without dignity or... The post Sports Direct's business model treats workers like commodities and "without dignity" appeared first on Personnel Today.