- PPMA News
- Employment Law Update - Learning to Trust
- Employment Law Update - It’s not fair – social mobility and equality in political and public life
- 'Last chance saloon' for national pay deals - MJ Article
- Senior Salary Strategies 'not viable' - MJ Article
- Eyes Wide Open - Article from the PPMA President
- HR Leads the Way in Developing Talent
- Employment Law Update - The Impact of Charging Employment Tribunal Fees
- Employment Law Update - Blowing the whistle — can we avoid the fear factor?
- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
- PPMA Newsletter July/August 2014
- view all PPMA news
Among the many changes that the industry is facing at the moment, it is not surprising to see such a strong trend for questions on trivial commutation. People want to get their money out if they can, and schemes are keen to slim their membership
HR Magazine Half of childless women are so concerned about the risk children pose to their career progression that they would consider not starting a family, according to research by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
HR Magazine Having to make the business case for wellbeing due to a lack of an employee care culture can be frustrating, according to Work Foundation researcher Zofia Bajorek.
HR Magazine An inclusive approach to recruitment has seen Esté¥ Lauder go from strength-to-strength. But diversity at the company is more than skin deep.
HR Magazine With regular media and public focus painting an often negative picture of the UK's energy industry, how does a business energy supplier that's not one of the 'big six' recruit and retain the best talent?