- PPMA News
- Employment Law Update - Blowing the whistle — can we avoid the fear factor?
- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
- PPMA Newsletter July/August 2014
- Employment law in 2014: where are we?
- Employment Law Update - Workforce planning – the changing role of HR
- Rising Stars finalist Craig Scriven shortlisted for CIPD HR Practitioner of the Year
- HR Excellence Awards - Ellie Goddard shortlisted
- Employment Law Update - Talkin’ about the lost generation
- PPMA Newsletter May/June 2014
- Helping hand from PPMA on social media page
- view all PPMA news
Major infrastructure schemes such as the High Speed 2 rail scheme should be made subject to the Socal Value Act, a former communities secretary has urged.
Brits no longer base their holiday location around beautiful scenery, sandy beaches and family excursions, today what we value most is WiFi access and the majority of Brit's admit that hotels not offering internet connectivity are no longer an option, a new study from ESET has revealed.
Town councils are 'bitterly disappointed' at the Government's decision to reject proposals to give local councils a share of the business rates.
Cities minister Greg Clark voiced fears to voting watchdogs Tower Hamlets residents might be too fearful of council to report poll concerns to police.
Doncaster MBC's assistant director for children and families under renewed scrutiny for her role in the Rotherham child abuse scandal.