- PPMA News
- PPMA Position on Apprenticeships Target for Public Bodies
- Employment Law Update - New Year, New Challenges: what does 2016 hold in store?
- PPMA position statement on exit payment cap and arrangements
- Employment Law Update - TACKLING BULLYING AND ILL TREATMENT
- New cuts present a challenge but internal bleeding could prove fatal
- Market Intelligence Report by Guidant Group
- PPMA Sponsor Announcement
- Latest PPMA Supplement from the October 2015 MJ Magazine
- Here's the eBook version of the latest PPMA Supplement from the MJ
- New Jobs in Southwark
- view all PPMA news
New engineering and support hub for international HR software & services company NGA.
Employee mental well-being, burnout and workplace stress are getting worse amongst 23 percent of fee earners and 17 percent of non-fee earners in law firms.
Almost three-quarters of UK businesses do not believe that David Cameron’s target of full employment will be achieved in the... The post Shortage of candidates a barrier to full employment, survey finds appeared first on Personnel Today.
League tables showing how well companies are tackling their gender pay gap will be published by the Government in 2018... The post Draft gender pay reporting regulations published appeared first on Personnel Today.
Average full time salary in HR falls 18 percent between 2002 and 2014. However, sector's aggregate wage bill is now rising as headcount grows. Adoption of Ulrich model leads to long-term shift in sector's structure - with more human resource professionals working in specialist roles - but receiving lower wages than all-rounders once earned.