- PPMA News
- PPMA Newsletter - February/March 2014
- PPMA Rising Stars 2014 - Delegates Announced
- Changeboard Webinar - Social recruiting in the public sector
- Employment Law Update - EMPLOYMENT LEGISLATION IN 2014
- Opinion on reducing the gender gap in pensions
- Social Recruiting in the Public Sector
- PPMA Newsletter - January 2014
- Pensions Training for HR
- Diversity Calendar 2014
- PPMA President, Richard Crouch, to take part in Guardian online Q&A
- view all PPMA news
Government departments hiding behind commercial confidentiality clauses to block transparency, claims PAC chair Margaret Hodge.
Council chiefs welcome report from the Council of Europe (CoE) recommending greater devolution of powers and fairer funding settlement.
HR Magazine The extensions to current legislation on flexible working are due later this year, giving more employees with service of six months or more rights to request flexible working.
The Trades Union Congress (TUC) has revealed that over a fifth of the UK workforce works unpaid overtime, which equates to £640 million-worth of extra hours.
More than a third say they will need to settle for a job that's not their first choice