- PPMA News
- PPMA's response to the Consultation on salary sacrifice for the provision of benefits in kind
- Employment Law Update - Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Employment Law Update - Gender Parity in Local Government 20 Years on from single status
- Peer into the Future Alumni
- Employment Law Update - Assessing the impact of the National Living Wage
- WALK TALL – BEING A 21st CENTURY PUBLIC SERVANT E-BOOK LAUNCHED
- Interim Management Association Survey
- Workforce change and resilience podcast
- Employment Law Update - Increasing stresses on Public Sector Employees
- And breathe....................We have a Brexit!
- view all PPMA news
Mothers of premature babies are campaigning for statutory maternity leave to be extended where mothers give birth early. Stephen Simpson... The post Premature babies and maternity leave: what’s the legal position? appeared first on Personnel Today.
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has today published research amongst UK businesses which reveals that 54 percent of those surveyed don't fully understand the rules on unfair terms, which directly impacts how they treat their customers.
Post-referendum spike in Britons searching for overseas jobs is back, according to data from job site, Indeed.
The Court of Appeal in Northern Ireland has upheld a decision that Ashers bakery in County Antrim had directly discriminated... The post Court of Appeal upholds gay cake case discrimination ruling appeared first on Personnel Today.
With wellbeing and health promotion at the forefront of engaging employees, we take a look at those organisations that have... The post Personnel Today Awards 2016: Health and Wellbeing appeared first on Personnel Today.