- PPMA News
- Applying the Acas code on disciplinary procedures to dismissals for some other substantial reason
- Cafcass adds health benefits as sickness rates halve
- Is post-employment victimisation covered by the Equality Act 2010?
- Annual Seminar 2013 Podcast
- Engage for Success - Essex CC
- Workforce news podcast April 2013
- Teacher was entitled to sick pay
- Recognising talent at the PPMA
- When reform gets parked
- Do ‘traditional’ pay schemes promote 'traditional' ways of working?
- view all PPMA news
HR Magazine As this weak post-recession recovery unfolds, CEOs are shifting their attention from external issues beyond their control to look longer and harder inside, at their own organisations. And putting more effort into driving better execution and restructuring to achieve growth.
Welsh charities providing free advice services can bid from £1.9m cash pot to help meet the challenge of increased demand amid £3.4m cut in grants.
Westminster City Council ordered to repay £1m in fees collected from Soho sex shops, in a legal ruling with 'massive implications'.
Council chiefs accuse ministers of jeopardising own infrastructure plans by insistence on local votes on taxes raised by levying bodies.
Local authorities must act now to help increasing numbers of residents deal with council tax debts - Citizens Advice warns.