- PPMA News
- Employment Law Update - Blowing the whistle — can we avoid the fear factor?
- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
- PPMA Newsletter July/August 2014
- Employment law in 2014: where are we?
- Employment Law Update - Workforce planning – the changing role of HR
- Rising Stars finalist Craig Scriven shortlisted for CIPD HR Practitioner of the Year
- HR Excellence Awards - Ellie Goddard shortlisted
- Employment Law Update - Talkin’ about the lost generation
- PPMA Newsletter May/June 2014
- Helping hand from PPMA on social media page
- view all PPMA news
For a few years now Eploy, the online recruitment software company, has been banging the mobile drum, so with a recent surge in clients interested in candidate portals that provide the best experience for mobile as well as desktop users, the company has analysed its data to see if mobile really is as important as they have been saying.
Just 26 percent of recruitment and head hunting firms use business intelligence and credit checking solutions to establish if claims on candidates' Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) are accurate.
The second largest council in Wales is poised for a management restructure aimed at trimming £1m from senior management costs.
Rotherham MBC failed in its duty to protect some of the most vulnerable children in the borough, an independent inquiry has reported.
Capital's high living costs mean flat rate £300 payment would impact disadvantaged children, London Councils warns.