- PPMA News
- Peer Into the Future Programme with The LGA on 14th November
- Employment Law Update - Are we living in a low pay economy?
- The Benefits of Singing at work
- PPMA Rising Star is crowned Personnel Today Newcomer of the Year!
- HR excellence winner: Public Sector People Managers' Association
- PPMA Newsletter - November 2013
- LGA Workforce News Podcast - October
- PPMA Vice President joins Guardian's local government employment debate
- PPMA Comment on Employee Settlement
- Employment Law Update - Equalities in the Public Sector
- view all PPMA news
Boosts to areas seeking City Deals were among the positives for local government in chancellor George Osborne's Autumn Statement yesterday.
The chief executive of Southend-on-Sea BC, Rob Tinlin, is to cut his hours to work a four-day week.
HR Magazine To help promote top female talent, organisations need to "do more than mentor", Ursula Brennan, permanent secretary at the Ministry of Justice, said yesterday.
Coalition attempts to boost local economic growth since 2010 have failed to deliver value for money, a spending watchdog reports.
HR Magazine Chancellor George Osborne missed an opportunity in yesterday's Autumn Statement to tackle the UK's youth unemployment crisis, the Work Foundation has said.