- PPMA News
- Market Intelligence Report by Guidant Group
- PPMA Sponsor Announcement
- Latest PPMA Supplement from the October 2015 MJ Magazine
- Here's the eBook version of the latest PPMA Supplement from the MJ
- New Jobs in Southwark
- Employment Law Update - Will the National Living Wage solve the UK’s low pay problem?
- 21st Century Public Servant
- Employment Law Update - Equality and diversity: progress made but can do better?
- PPMA Annual Seminar 2016 - Date & Venue Announced
- PPMA President comments on new National Living Wage
- view all PPMA news
Almost 30 percent of UK employees have flirted with a work colleague at an office Christmas party.
A number of big employers are using “name-blind recruitment”, or removing names from application forms and CVs in an effort...
Eighteen percent of business drivers have admitted that they do not stop for a break when driving for extended periods of time, according to research conducted for Brake's Road Safety Week by Masternaut, a leading provider of fleet telematics.
Under EU legislation, qualifying organisations must demonstrate that they have made or intend to make a compliant ESOS assessment by the 5th December 2015.
An individual, rather than a company, has taken the top prize in the Personnel Today Awards for the first time...