- PPMA News
- Rising Star Finalists Announced
- Employment Law Update: Looking back and looking forward: the employment landscape in 2014/15
- Time for More Focus on Talent - latest MJ Article from Louise Tibbert
- Employment Law Update - Making Equality Reality
- Working in Local Government - Career Opportunities for Young People
- Employment Law Update - Why workforce wellbeing matters
- Capita's Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace, 25th November 2014, London
- PPMA working in partnership with LGA to support Social Workers
- Help us select the theme for HR Rising Star 2015
- PPMA October Supplement
- view all PPMA news
The Labour Party will pledge today that workers on zero hours contracts will be legally entitled to a regular contract...
While GPs tend to sign cancer patients off work for long periods, supporting people with cancer in the workplace can...
Four out of 10 employees (37.8%) were paid a bonus in 2014. The value of bonuses paid, both in monetary...
HR Magazine Labour has proposed banning zero-hour contracts for employees working regular hours for longer than 12 weeks.
HR Magazine Organisations can learn a lot about company culture from female-owned businesses, Mara Swan, ManpowerGroup executive VP of global strategy and talent, global Brand Leader for Right Management, told HR magazine.