- PPMA News
- People Powered Change - MJ Article by your President
- Employment Law Update - The Future Workforce: Getting young people into work and the role of volunteering
- Supporting excellence in social work - contribute to the PPMA's best practice guide
- Employment Law Update - Embracing later life working: the challenges, benefits and opportunities
- Employment Law Update - Local government workforce challenges in 2015
- Rising Star Finalists Announced
- Employment Law Update: Looking back and looking forward: the employment landscape in 2014/15
- Time for More Focus on Talent - latest MJ Article from Louise Tibbert
- Employment Law Update - Making Equality Reality
- Working in Local Government - Career Opportunities for Young People
- view all PPMA news
Employers are turning to agency workers to enable business growth as key skills become harder to find, according to the latest JobsOutlook survey by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Many employers may have passed their pensions auto-enrolment staging date, but that does not mean that they are confident that...
Many employers focus their induction efforts on permanent staff, but a new online onboarding system can help them ensure that...
Encouraging staff to take the stairs rather than the lift can feel like a fruitless exercise. But a new competition-based...
Giving employees greater flexibility to help them balance work and life is now commonplace. But could allowing employees complete autonomy...