- PPMA News
- Working in Local Government - Career Opportunities for Young People
- Employment Law Update - Why workforce wellbeing matters
- Capita's Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace, 25th November 2014, London
- PPMA working in partnership with LGA to support Social Workers
- Help us select the theme for HR Rising Star 2015
- PPMA October Supplement
- Employment Law Update - Learning to Trust
- Employment Law Update - It’s not fair – social mobility and equality in political and public life
- 'Last chance saloon' for national pay deals - MJ Article
- Senior Salary Strategies 'not viable' - MJ Article
- view all PPMA news
HR Magazine December is the month where we pause to assess the year ahead. When you look at predictions from a whole range of economic commentators for 2015 you find a clear consensus, which can be summarised in a single word: uncertainty.
HR Magazine The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) has implemented the Deduction from Wages (Limitation) Regulations 2014 following assessment of the possible impact of the Employment Appeals Tribunal's landmark Bear Scotland ruling on the inclusion of overtime in holiday pay calculations.
NHS occupational health practitioners are looking to play a key role in the Government's Fit for Work service following an...
HR Magazine This is traditionally the time of year when most organisations begin looking at renewing their corporate private medical insurance (PMI) contracts. But, despite massive inflation in the cost of this benefit, many are failing to get the best policies to fit their requirements or their budgets.
A toolkit to help businesses support employees who are suffering from domestic violence at home has been developed by Public...