- PPMA News
- Alert, alert, Peer into the Future Cohort 2 is on the way!
- PPMA Newsletter July/August 2014
- Employment law in 2014: where are we?
- Employment Law Update - Workforce planning – the changing role of HR
- Rising Stars finalist Craig Scriven shortlisted for CIPD HR Practitioner of the Year
- HR Excellence Awards - Ellie Goddard shortlisted
- Employment Law Update - Talkin’ about the lost generation
- PPMA Newsletter May/June 2014
- Helping hand from PPMA on social media page
- People Management Article by Louise Tibbert
- view all PPMA news
The Treasury announced that DB scheme members will be required to take advice before they are allowed to transfer to a DC scheme.
Independent Tower Hamlets mayor Lutfur Rahman has had his High Court bid to block a challenge to his election victory rejected.
The Government has launched its search for a Whitehall chief executive to spearhead reform.
Volunteers should be given a discount on their council tax, the Local Government Association has claimed.
Councils could lose the power to veto nuclear waste being stored in their area, according to new government proposals.