- PPMA News
- LGA Workforce News Podcast March 2014
- Job Vacancy - HR Operations Manager
- Job Vacancy - Organisational Development Lead
- Employment Law Update - Sharing parental leave and pay: a cultural shift or administrative nightmare?
- PPMA Recruitment Awards 2014 - Finalists Announced
- Employment Law Update - Where next for the gender agenda?
- PPMA Excellence in HR Awards - Finalists Announced
- PPMA Newsletter - February/March 2014
- PPMA Rising Stars 2014 - Delegates Announced
- Changeboard Webinar - Social recruiting in the public sector
- view all PPMA news
Rogue councils could be a challenge to sector-led improvement, one of the LGA's deputy chairmen has warned.
Town hall chiefs have warned of growing confusion about the accountability of local schools.
A Merseyside council has agreed to improve its practices after breaching the Data Protection Act.
NALC has apologised after incorrectly claiming some local authorities had failed to pass on grants to parish and town councils.
The latest threat to council control of children's social care has been met with disappointment from local authority chiefs.