- PPMA News
- Capita's Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace, 25th November 2014, London
- PPMA working in partnership with LGA to support Social Workers
- Help us select the theme for HR Rising Star 2015
- PPMA October Supplement
- Employment Law Update - Learning to Trust
- Employment Law Update - It’s not fair – social mobility and equality in political and public life
- 'Last chance saloon' for national pay deals - MJ Article
- Senior Salary Strategies 'not viable' - MJ Article
- Eyes Wide Open - Article from the PPMA President
- HR Leads the Way in Developing Talent
- view all PPMA news
HR Magazine More than one in five (21%) HR directors admit they are not ready for the requirements of the shared parental leave legislation that comes into effect on 1 December, according to research by HCM solutions provider ADP.
HR Magazine One-third of employees say they would switch jobs today if they knew they were going to work for a better manager, according to research by member-based advisory company CEB.
Email has suffered name-calling (productivity-killer, cockroach of the Internet) and even in the case of Atos, banishment.
HR Magazine As the world of work has changed, the role of human resources has evolved significantly. It is important to understand the historical backdrop, because it has been fundamental in shaping what HR is today.
HR Magazine In austerity Britain budgets and headcounts are strictly controlled. As a result of staff cuts in the public sector, the use of interim managers is soaring.