- PPMA News
- PPMA Annual Seminar 2016 - Date & Venue Announced
- PPMA President comments on new National Living Wage
- Employment Law Update - Perspectives on recruitment
- Employment Law Update - A new Government and political era: assessing the employment law implications
- People Powered Change - MJ Article by your President
- Employment Law Update - The Future Workforce: Getting young people into work and the role of volunteering
- Supporting excellence in social work - contribute to the PPMA's best practice guide
- Employment Law Update - Embracing later life working: the challenges, benefits and opportunities
- Employment Law Update - Local government workforce challenges in 2015
- Rising Star Finalists Announced
- view all PPMA news
Following the news that many businesses will soon be required by law to publish gender pay data, law firm Burges Salmon has provided employers with a list of preparatory steps to help identify areas of potential risk.
Referral into the Government's Fit for Work service should be made mandatory for any employee who has been off work...
Personnel Today has announced the shortlist for its 2015 Awards, following a rigorous judging process by experts and leaders in...
HR Magazine The dilemma of 'to tell or not tell?' a high-potential employee that they have been identified as such has been around for decades. It is a question that is confronted by every organisation as it develops its strategic talent management function.
HR Magazine A third (33%) of workers feel they work longer hours than five years ago thanks to mobile phones and remote email access, with public sector workers struggling the most with work-life balance, according to a new survey.