- PPMA News
- LGA Workforce News Podcast March 2014
- Job Vacancy - HR Operations Manager
- Job Vacancy - Organisational Development Lead
- Employment Law Update - Sharing parental leave and pay: a cultural shift or administrative nightmare?
- PPMA Recruitment Awards 2014 - Finalists Announced
- Employment Law Update - Where next for the gender agenda?
- PPMA Excellence in HR Awards - Finalists Announced
- PPMA Newsletter - February/March 2014
- PPMA Rising Stars 2014 - Delegates Announced
- Changeboard Webinar - Social recruiting in the public sector
- view all PPMA news
Trade union Unison is poised to ballot its 600,000 local government and school members in England over taking industrial action, in protest against this year's pay offer.
The coalition's drive to reform public services through Payment-by-Results (PbR) schemes could be counterproductive, an umbrella body representing the voluntary sector has claimed.
A fresh war of words over Tower Hamlets LBC was sparked after police dismissed files handed to them by DCLG.
Councils have a 'real opportunity' to redesign children's services as they face a fourth consecutive year of cuts, an expert has suggested.
The MJ's campaign for the Government to give councils more financial freedoms has been boosted by poll results.