PPMA Membership is open to all:
- HR/OD professionals in the public sector – full membership
- HR/OD professionals in organisations supporting the delivery of HR/OD in public sector organisations – associated membership
- Other professionals who have “people management” as part of theirrole – associated membership
Benefits of PPMA membership:
- Will provide you with immediate access to an influential and supportive community of fellow people management and development professionals drawn from across the public sector.
- Will enable you to develop your knowledge, skills and expertise through information, events, research and a range of opportunities to contribute to regional and national working groups and activities.
- Will signal that you are committed to your own professional development and to further enhancing the importance placed upon quality people management and development approaches within public services.
- Entitles you to participate in the events arranged regionally. The regions are the backbone of PPMA, organising events and discussion forums where you can exchange views and best practice with colleagues from your area and other regions. In short, it ensures that you are not alone in dealing with the challenges facing HR/OD professionals.
- Gives you access to a network of groups looking at topics of interest. You are encouraged to join these groups to shape their future directionand give your views. You will find details of the groups and their respective lead officers on the PPMA website.
PPMA Membership Types
||Full (Corporate Lead) – the 1st member from a County Council, Met Borough, Unitary Authority or Council in Northern Ireland where there is more than one member from that organisation
||Associate (Corporate) – the 2nd member or more from a County Council, Met Borough, Unitary Authority or Council in Northern Ireland where there is more than one member from that organisation
||Full (Individual Member) – the only member from a County Council, Met Borough, Unitary Authority or Council in Northern Ireland can opt for either Full (C) or Associate (D) membership
||Associate (Individual Member) – the only member from a County Council, Met Borough, Unitary Authority or Council in Northern Ireland can opt for either Full (C) or Associate (D) membership
||Full – District and Boroughs in 2-tier authorities
||Full – Blue Light, Central Government Bodies and 3rd Sector Organisations
||Associate – Non HR/OD professionals within public service organisations with workforce leadership responsibilities
||Associate – Consultants, Sponsors and associated organisations/individuals