PPMA Membership is open to all:
- HR/OD professionals in the public sector
- HR/OD professionals in organisations supporting the delivery of HR/OD in public sector organisations
- Other professionals who have “people management” as part of their role
Benefits of PPMA membership:
- Immediate access to an influential and supportive community of fellow people management and development professionals drawn from across the public sector.
- Develop your knowledge, skills and expertise through information sharing, events and research
- Signal that you are committed to your own professional development and to further enhancing the importance placed upon quality people management and development approaches within public services.
- Entitles you to participate in regional events either for free or at discounted rates. The regions are the backbone of PPMA, organising events and discussion forums where you can exchange views and best practice with colleagues from your area and other regions. In short, it ensures that you are not alone in dealing with the challenges facing HR/OD professionals.
- Gives you access to a network of groups looking at topics of interest – our Let’s Talk: Strategic Themes.
- Meet with colleagues from HPMA, UHR and CIPD through our Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). For HRD’s this includes access to strategic HRD Forums.
- You will receive a free CARI questionnaire, delivered by The Maria Paviour Company. Additionally PPMA member organisations are able to participate in CARI 2020 – a strategic project designed to capture wellbeing data for one million public sector workers, at discounted rates.
- Preferential joining opportunities for Boundless (see below).
PPMA Membership Types
||Individual Member rate – non transferable
||2-3 named members – membership not transferable
||4-6 named members – membership not transferable
||7-9 named members – membership not transferable
||Open Membership – members do not have to be named giving organisations more flexibility in who attends PPMA events.
However, individuals attending PPMA events must register their details with the PPMA for the benefit of attendance records and contact arrangements.
Save more with PPMA from Boundless
PPMA has partnered with Boundless to offer our members new experiences, things to do and exclusive savings. Formerly the Civil Service Motoring Association, Boundless has been helping civil and public servants and union members get the most out of their free time for 95 years.
Boundless provides a broad range of membership benefits and services, along with owning leisure properties & a museum – the Cotswold Motoring Museum and Toy Collection.
As a Boundless member, you can access the following exclusive savings:
- Save 2% -13% on high street brands
- Save up to 48% on days’ out
- Save up to 30% off travel and holidays
- Boundless Breaks – members save 20%
You get access to member only events and experiences, real savings on over 50 big-brand partners – including Boundless Breaks holiday properties – a magazine full of inspirational content and whole load of low-cost volunteer-run activities to get involved in. Plus, they’re a mutual, so all the profits go straight back into the club, which means you can get more out of your free time and pay less.
In 2016 Boundless members saved on average £178 a year
Ordinarily it costs £27 a year to join. However, we are delighted to announce a PPMA Exclusive Member Offer.
As a PPMA member when you join Boundless you will be sent a £10 Love2Shop voucher/Gourmet Society membership card – this is an exclusive giveaway just for PPMA members – you must enter promocode PPMA19 when you join to receive your voucher/membership activation code.
When you use your promocode PPMA19 you will be eligible for entry into the monthly prize draw. You could win prizes from our partners ranging from weekend breaks in the UK and abroad, days-out, latest technology, gift-vouchers and more!
Don’t miss out – Join Today HERE
Plus get an extra £170 worth of vouchers inside your welcome pack.
Back to our About Us page